PLT Nutrition & Fitness
How Does This Work?
Join Our Community
Athletes Intake Form
Indicates required field
Male / Female
Have you Worked With A Nutrition Coach Before, pls Give Details
Facebook Username - if you want to be added to our private community
Describe your current physical activity / training schedule
Date & Name of Your Next Competition
Month to Month
PayPal **3 Month Plans Only
PLEASE ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW
Credit/Debit Card Number
1234 1234 1234 1234
BY CLICKING SUBMIT YOU COMMIT TO A MINIMUM OF 2 MONTHS COACHING SERVICES
& YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ & ACCEPT THE PLT TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLT Nutrition and Fitness Terms & Conditions
As we can accept your order of our services and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please let us know. Please pay particular attention to the release, waiver and legal disclaimer section and ensure you seek advice from your personal physician or medical practitioner.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the client, you). We are PLT Nutrition and Fitness (Paul Leonard) 117, Creek Road, Venetia, Pennsylvania, 15367 with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; (PLT, the supplier, or us or we)
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering / signing up to any of the Services we offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services indicated on the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for the purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
5. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows the information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enabling the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored:
6. Order means the customer’s order for the Services from the supplier (us) as requested following contact made via referral or website
8. Services means the services advertised on the Website, Facebook, and Instagram or other social media sites.
9. Website means our website pltnutritionandfitness.com on which the services are advertised.
10. The description of the services is as set out in the website or other forms of our advertising for PLT.
11. In the case of Services tailored to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
12. All services which appear on the website are subject to availability and 1-2-1 coaching demands a considerable amount of time. If the coach doesn’t feel there is enough capacity to meet your requirements, the service will not be made available.
13. We can make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any application by law or safety. We will notify you of these changes.
14. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorized employees / representatives with access to your information as required in order we can carry out our Services.
15. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
17. We may use your progress pictures for advertising purposes or inspiration to other clients, but we will never personally identify you and would always gain your express consent before doing so. Consent would be via email / text or Facebook message
18. We may contact you by using e-mail, WhatsApp, I message, phone, video call or other electronic communication methods you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
19. The order and payment process are set out on the website and we will be in touch to discuss the best payment method for the Services you sign up to. We use various payment methods.
20. A contract will be formed for the Services you sign up to, only once full payment has been made. You must ensure you receive the correct Service you have chosen and inform us immediately of any errors. By signing up to a Service, you agree to the contract and we will provide you with a welcome letter and or confirmation email. You will receive this within a reasonable time after making payment.
21. No variation of the Contract, whether about Services or Fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by PLT in writing.
22. Refund policy – there will be no refunds once the coaching plan has been delivered. Should a cancellation be requested, prior to the plan being delivered, there will be a flat cancellation admin fee of $99.00
23. The contract is set up in good faith, if for any reason out of the controls of PLT Nutrition & Fitness such as illness or incapacity, and we cannot honor the service agreed, you will be reimbursed with monies owed for the period of times services were not undertaken.
Release, Waiver and Legal Disclaimer
24. You are strongly advised to consult a physician prior to beginning any exercise or diet program. PLT Nutrition and Fitness, are not licensed physicians or medical providers. In no way should the information or guidance provided by PLT be considered medical advice, and at all times the advice or a medical professional should supersede recommendations from PLT.
25. PLT Nutrition and Fitness does not assume any responsibility for the improper use of self-diagnosis using the information conveyed as part of the nutritional coaching program
26. The information contained in the nutritional coaching program of PLT is provided for information purposes only and is not meant to act as a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. Clients who fail to consult their Physician(s) prior to starting a diet or exercise program expressly assume the risk of any adverse effects.
27. No information provided by PLT is intended to be a treatment protocol for any disease or medical condition but is offered to provide information and choices regarding nutritional and diet support.
28. PLT provides its services on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its information, website, articles, blog posts, nutritional coaching or other information conveyed.
29. Please consult your own physician or health care provider about the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your own symptoms or medial conditions is you have any.
30. PLT shall not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of its services. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by PLT has not been evaluated by FTC, FDA or any other governmental regulatory, industry or professional agency.
31. Use of the nutritional and or exercise information provided by PLT is at the sole choice and risk of you, the client. PLT is NOT responsible, or liable, for any harm or injury resulting from the use of the information provided by PLT. Always consult your doctor before making any changes to your exercise, diet or nutrition program. If you choose not to obtain the consultation, advice and consent of your physician while using any information provided by PLT, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions.
32. We take complaints very seriously at PLT and client satisfaction is paramount to us. If you are unhappy in any way with the service you receive, please let us know immediately. You can email us at email@example.com with the details of your complaint and we will endeavor to investigate and respond to you within 5 working days or sooner.
33. Any Person under the age of 18 requires written consent of a parent or legal guardian prior to working with any PLT employees.
34. Upon receipt of these conditions at time of payment, you confirm you have read the foregoing and fully understand the need to consult with your own medical practitioners prior to beginning this program. Further you indemnify PLT from any and all claims arising out your use of PLT Nutrition and Fitness services.
I Have Read the T&C's
PLT Nutrition & Fitness LLC
How Does This Work?
Join Our Community